- I'm a database person, so I should have a database server somewhere.
- Currently, there are no databases or database servers linked to this domain name.
- Eventually, I may spin up servers to handle REST calls for my other projects.
There is no timetable for release.
ChavezDataServices.com and YellowMeepleSoftworks.com
- Two domain names for side projects.
- Waiting for acceptable designs and hosting options.
friendsdvds.com and friends-dvds.com
- Many years ago, my now-brother-in-law and I sold DVDs as Amazon associates.
We no longer do that any more, but the domain names are still here.
- This project is hibernating. There are no plans to revive this project
at the moment. If you are interested in the domain names, make an offer.
social-director.com, mayiborrow.com, gameextras.com
- PHP/MySQL websites that were built many years ago as sample sites.
- The original web host decided to transfer my business to another
hosting company. That new company does not provide PHP/MySQL by default,
so they sit, parked, while I decide what to do next.
- These projects are currently hibernating. These websites may be revived at some point.
- This project was intended to send tweets to match periods in military
history that occurred exactly 75 years ago.
- This project would use PHP for the pages and MySQL to store potential tweets.
- Two years ago, connecting to the Twitter API was more complicated than expected.
The tweets were intended for accounts that signed up to receive them, but
automated tweets were more difficult to generate than
I expected. I may revisit this idea again.
Other possible ideas
- I need to reserve some domain names for iOS/Android apps. As far as I know,
a website is required to accept complaints and link to the Apple iOS store /
Google Play store.
- I should probably reserve some domain names for mobile website projects.